Alcohol & Cigarette Forms

Please fill out the appropriate form online, print it and bring it to the Town Office.

Application for an Operator's License
To serve fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquors

Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application AT-106
This form is used the first time a business applies for an alcohol retail license.

Renewal Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application AT-115
This form is filled out when RENEWING your alcohol beverage retail license.

Auxiliary Form AT-103
This form must be completed by all individuals, all partners and all officers and directors and the agent of corporations and members or managers and agent of limited liability companies making application for a license.

Appointment of Agent AT-104
This form must be completed by all corporations or limited liability companies when applying for an original license or whenever a new agent is appointed.

Cigarette & Tobacco Products Sale Application CTP-200
This form must be filled out if cigarettes are sold over the counter or by machine.

Application for Temporary Class"B"/"Class B" Retailer's License AT-315
Required for sale of beer and/or wine at picnics.

Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco laws for Retailers

Retail Alcohol Beverage Licensing Information